- Because of the process of gradualism, it is often difficult to be objective about the cleanliness of your carpets, floors, upholstery and draperies. Implementing standard cleaning practices over time can go miles toward maintaining the beauty and quality of your home's interior.
- While recommendations vary, it's wise to have your interior fabrics professionally cleaned about once every year. High-traffic areas of your carpet may need more frequent cleanings.
- The longer you wait to have stains and debris removed from your fabrics, including carpets and upholstery, the more difficult they are to removed...and the greater chance of risiduality. Between professional cleanings, it's wise to routinely inspect your fabrics to identify stains that you might be able to address on your own.
- To increase the life of your carpets, if possible, it is wise to periodically re-arrange your furniture in order to fluctuate the location of "high-traffic" areas. Additionally, vacuuming your own carpet, using a high-end vacuum cleaner will increase the life of your carpet. Using inexpensive vacuum cleaners will only effectuate the removal of surface dirt and debris and will do nothing for the fiber-damaging particles that work their way down to the bottom and interior of your carpet pile.
- Address carpet and fabric stains as soon as possible, as walking or sitting on them will only cause them to work their way further into the fabric, increasing the possibility of risiduality and making them increasingly more difficult to remove, even professionally.
- Coast II Coast only recommends industry "steam cleaning" for your carpets. While other methods may be effective, this traditional methods is time-tested and pretty standard in the industry. If you are unsure about a process that is being offered to you, do some online research. You'll be amazed at the amount of knowledge you can find using Google or Yahoo!
- The old adage "You get what you pay for" is mostly true. Opting for low-end, inexpensive carpet and upholstery treatments will probably result in substandard processes and substandard results. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
To find out what we can do for you or to discuss your individual needs, please call one of our trained technicians today!
Your 100% satisfaction is our #1 priority!